Monday, June 23, 2008

EPISODE 6: "HEROINES AND HEROIN"

So, I "The Watcher" and "Clark Kent", were having a really in depth conversation about women the other day; I felt I should share. It would seem that their is a inflation in Heroin rather than Heroines in todays female society. Let me explain. A lot of our Female Superheroes are turning to the dark side and becoming evil instead of good. Now I have to say, in my mothers day as she tells me, women carried a full load and never complained. They took care of house and home with no problem, with no conflict, with no hesitation. She worked full time making "quap", took care of me and her husband gladly. See, thats the key word right there...GLADLY! She never needed a certificate for her to keep growing with her family or her man for that matter. She liked it...She loved it. These women these days hate it. They complain and blah blah blah...!!! Not all of them but most of them. I'm weary of the slack and not impressed with the results. I mean come on, why or you so out of shape, or so mean, or snotty, or up tight, or any of the other things that make me go crazy. Do really command that much respect. What are you offering me. It seems us heroes are rising to a dead cloud and their is no rainbow at the end ya know. The Hommie Forge from The Minority Report tells us that we just have to check through the bad shirts and find the right one that fits. We need less Heroin and more Heroines ya know....!!!

Yatta Majour.....That Means "I DO THAT MAJOR"

No comments: