Tuesday, July 8, 2008

EPISODE 10: "BBQ MEANS FREE"

So we at headquarters were told of a dope BBQ that was going down at the lovely Frank White cafe in Brooklyn. I forget what day but it was sometime last week on one of those stormy hot afternoons. The BBQ atmosphere was cool. Saw a lot of heroes and heroines that weren't seen in a long time. But to make a long story short...I THOUGHT THE MEANING OF BBQ EQUATES TO FREE!!! I mean, I don't know...maybe where I am from they do things differently. And I understand that supporting the cause is all great and blah blah blah. But when you tell a bunch of black people in prime time summertime weather that their is a BBQ...they have the inclination that the food is there for the taking. I didn't know that to eat a plate of food was going to be 9 bucks for a lil ass plate...and the beers and of course water was free until..."I THE WATCHER" decided to go get one and then a beer went from free to 7 dollars. Thats insane!!! So me and Mr. 10 went and bought a 6 pack and some pizza and brought it back to the gathering. REAL BLACK right!!! But all in all it was a great event. All the Superheroes were in the building. Check out some flicks of who shared our love for free BBQ. NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. FREE IS FREE!!! Laughing Out Loud!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: